Sunday, January 8, 2017

Sunday In Photos


Just a photo update from my Sunday, It's been a good day all in all... we had breakfast, I made some delicious french toast and an egg, which I never normally have. I adore my elk cup so much from my boyfriend. Gosh I haven't seen him for a full week now. But I should get to see him on tuesday maybe I don't know, hope so. I feel stressed today again blaaaah sometimes I hate Sunday. and I shouldn't word it like that, I really dislike it, unless I'm working out or doing something physical.
I was really proud today though. I was really close to ordering a new weekly planner off Amazon, cause I needed one and they were like $20 and then I was looking at these cool pens, even though I have 100 pens and 300 note books hahaha not really but it feels that way sometimes, anyway I was really, really proud because I talked myself out of the new weekly planner, and the pens. I decided to use one of my awesome notepads I already have and it was a great feeling, it made me feel better overall.
We had pizza today, normally we have pizza Friday religiously. But this week things got mixed up and we had it today instead.
Mildly bummed I don't get to see mountain man tomorrow but I'll see him soon enough, and right now it's good to have a little break to get my goals in order and my studying done.
Below are the a few photos from the day...




My work on my notepad or my weekly spread, plus my beautiful elk cut, the sun shine was gorgeous today, warm and toasty!

 My pretty little breakfast....
 Epic, beautiful braid my sister did for me XOXO
 My friend did one of these epic photo windows for my birthday, or rather as a late gift. It's so awesome, now for getting it hung up, that may take a while as I've been busy but I love it!

More sunshine on my desk and work area, and my white kitty laying behind me while I worked on my notebook spread..


No comments:

Post a Comment