Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Weekly Goals

Hello
Considering it's Wednesday, maybe some of the week is over but I have already accomplished some of my goals and I wanna put them on here so I can look back at all my progress.

#Be Kind, give compliments

#Paint some more on my big painting

#Draw the picture I'm working on for sis

#Do yoga every morning this week (I missed yesterday, but got Monday. After Holidays, you'll know how that can be.

#Take a long walk, if it's warm enough too

#Get at least 2 pages of book editing done, or write 2 pages.

#Bake Vegan goldfish crackers ( recipe I found online nearly 2 years ago, I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN IT MADE!!

#Organize recipe and fitness binder

#Follow some more studyblr blogs for inspiration!!! (I'm pretty much obsessed with them anyway and I enjoy making my own studyblr posts hehe)

#The Harder part. GET AT LEAST 5 HOURS STUDYING IN!!!!

(FOR MY OWN RECORD THESE WEEKLY GOALS RUN SUNDAY-TO SUNDAY. Because I can always break things down and do easier stuff on the weekend)



No comments:

Post a Comment