Saturday, January 7, 2017

Follow up to my weekly goals...

So I love lists, staying organized and focused ( as much as you can without causing yourself to much frustration). I wrote up a post for weekly goals and I stuck to it really well, here's my list of what else I got done, or didn't get to. technically I have tomorrow to finish a few things out if I want to.

#long walk (Maybe if Sunday is nice, but lately it's been -12 F just a little to cold for walking outside, I wanted to get my butt to the gym this week, but study took up a lot of time. Guess this can be a next week goal, normally I walk daily.)

#Bake Vegan Goldfish Crackers (They came out surprisingly well, I added some extra spices to mine, such as cayenne, garlic powder, extra salt, I'll  do a separate post for how they came out)

#Organize recipe and fitness binder

#Follow more study blogs for inspiration

#Be Kind, Give compliments (normally I'm good at this, only gave myself a reminder because when I get anxious or stressed my kind factor kinda takes a back set)

#Get at least 2 pages of book editing done, or 2 pages written

#Yoga every morning this week

#Paint some more on my big painting (I've only done a little on this, enough to mark it out, hope to do more next week.

#5 hours of studying in (Hard to believe I got this done. Really proud.)

#Draw the picture I'm working on for sis


Vegan crackers 


No comments:

Post a Comment