Saturday, January 7, 2017


It's one of those cozy 6am post, I'm writing on journal entries. Sipping coffee and can hear the downstairs fire crackle every now and again. What a great day to be alive!!
That's how I'm feeling right now, a little tired, a little stressed, but isn't it a wonderful feeling to know you're warm and safe and that people love you?
I was just struck with that, as
I often am. Even when we're having a bad day if we could only try stepping back, focusing on what all we have to be thankful for, the positives. We'd feel so much better.
This is as much a post to remind myself as anyone reading it. Sometimes I'm depressed and angry for odd reasons, sometimes not sure of the reason.
Everyone feels this once in a while, or maybe you're one of those awesome people who don't feel this way as much, my point is you're not alone...



No comments:

Post a Comment