Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Life at the moment and random thoughts

Hello!

Wanted to write a post yesterday about the day but was literally so busy I never got to. It wasn't really a work in a regular way type day but I've had a ton of organizing to do, some work with studying and this cool fitness/inspiration binder that I have...

I did yoga yesterday morning and a good long set of stretching etc, felt so lovely. If there is one thing I truly love and respect in this world, it's yoga, even basic yoga clears my mind! Which also brings me to a random fact, I want to start conquering more difficult yoga poses this year. I did accomplish a new difficult yoga pose last year, which made me really proud. of course living on my own without as many people around made doing yoga really easy.

I haven't felt great the last couple days either, just kind of depressed and like I'm on the edge of catching something, hope I don't. I've been taking lots of vitamins so we'll see, mostly what I feel I'm lacking is sleep, and some of my depression could be linked to mountain man leaving on Sunday :(
I mean I had some things I needed to do but I don't like not being around him. At the same time I enjoy being on my own and doing my own thing. I guess It's cause I know that relationship the best, I haven't dated much and there's a good reason for it (I'm not judging anyone if they love dating or they're married, some people need their person) and in a way my people have always been my family, even though sometimes they frustrate me, I guess that's a normal family thing and maybe I'm really weird?

Other weird thoughts...
I'm trying to decide what to do with me life this spring and summer. We grow a big garden and sell produce so that's always a busy summer thing, Of course this year, I get to add boyfriend to that mix and it should make things interesting.
I'm also wondering already if we need to be closer then we are, like should I move closer to him, or what....ugh IDK some many thoughts swirl through your mind it's ridiculous. I like what I'm doing in life right now as far as growing things being involved with the earth and my horses, my boyfriend, my fitness and yoga etec but sometimes I feel like I need to start a direction. Some days I just feel I need to go to college, I wanted to when I was younger but personal problems ruled it out for quite a few years and then I was drawn in other directions, now I just sometimes hate myself for everything and I have a lot of problems, anyway I could wine about that or try to figure things out from here and move forwards. After all past is past.
So I wonder, try to do some college even though I'm older? Or just keep doing my alternate directions...I adore writing and drawing/painting, I plan on publishing my book within the next 6 years or so (hopefully the next 2 years) and I'd love to sell some art, maybe I'll post some of my art on my blog to amuse myself with :D,
Other plans include buying a more experienced trail horse (Arabian breed of course, they are also my favorite, I've owned several and have a gelding I'm working with right now). I have one I'm kind of looking at right now, named Playboy, such a cute name right? hehe I'll post a photo of him on here, he's an adoption, which is even better. I adopted an Arab once before and lost him to colic not long after, I was so so sad and cried a lot over that, he was my favorite horse ever!!
I also want to buy some land and I need to get new tires for my vehicle before I travel bad icy roads to visit my boyfriend.

See so much to do and so much to accomplish, this post just kinda became a mess of thoughts and goals...
Now for a few pictures....

                         I needed an energy drink to get through yesterday haha and an apple

 blurry pink sunrise this morning.



No comments:

Post a Comment