Saturday, February 4, 2017

IT'S THE WEEKEND~~

So happy to see the weekend come after my 40 hour work week, very thankful for the work, but it's a little tiring and its very difficult to balance boyfriend, study, writing, family time and that much work, but anyway very happy o have 2 days to myself and my fam. Boyfriend's birthday is next week. I don't think I'l be able to be there on the exact day (cries) but hopefully not long after, so I have to get him his gift and prepare his birthday card, I'm gong to try to create him one, loosely based on one I found on Pinterest.
So today I'm writing, did a nice yoga set earlier, delicious lunch, terrible headache and I would like to go for a walk, but who knows, it's very windy, and a little chilly here today...

for now here's some positive vibes pictures I found round the net....










No comments:

Post a Comment