Friday, February 10, 2017

Weekend Again

I keep meaning to post before the weekend but it's been difficult to get to it with everything else there is to do, crazy how so many every day things get in the way, like showering, doing laundry, cleaning up, it could be just be cause I'm a neat freak...
I've been fretting over the weekend though, I need to go see my boyfriend but I'm also tired, really want to see him at the same time. ughh if I go, I'll probably miss monday work which isn't all bad, but not all good either just cause the work is important to me...
On top of that, everything around our place needs work, firewood cut, the sewer is having problems yet again...I need to put my new tires on my vehicle. trim my horses hooves....
La Di Da
So many thoughts zooming around my mind, I'm worried sometimes that I think to much, I've been told that sometimes....

No comments:

Post a Comment