Friday, February 10, 2017

blahhhhhh

Just some photoblogs from the past weeks, love my curtains hung up, always wish the cedar tree out front was bigger and grander... sunsets are glorious, my hair curls came out good one day, I've been depressed lately and trying to get myself out of the funk... hasn't worked yet, even though I'm happy in other ways, boyfriend and I are on our 5 month anniversary and I love him. I sometimes just arrive at the conclusion that I'm a very, very weird person... but I try to remain positive, sometimes I make blogs posts about how I'm feeling and that makes me feel a lot better, so does chopping wood, or working out, ig I like the physical output as an outlet, I don't want to bring others down by being negative, so I hope this doesn't bring anyone down reading it, there's a lot to live for and be happy about





  





No comments:

Post a Comment