Sunday, February 19, 2017

1 week off...hopefully

Hopefully getting a week off from work. Maybe going out to the "mountains" to see boyfriend tomorrow or tuesday. As much as I reaallly wanna see him, I'm already expecting to feel stressed or anxious... I've been feeling this way in great excess... I have a lot of studying I need to do and I haven't been able to get to much of it. As much as I'd like to blame someone else, it's mostly my fault and just being to busy with work and other small projects, including upcoming garden season, + the boyfriend who are monopolizing my time, and I love him and my projects but doesn't change the fact that I feel stressed at myself and a 5 hour drive tomorrow doesn't sound like a good topper to my nerves haha
But I've been missing him so, and so busy with work, a few days with him do sound great, of course I need to go pack the necessities and make sure to get his birthday gifts etc, etc

I did get a lot of my garden stuff done yesterday and I did some computer and billing things I needed to get done..whew

I try not to dwell on the future to hard, because It doesn't solve everything to do that but hard not to think about it some times, I wonder if we can even get through the summer and I don't mean break up, I just mean can I take all summer like this, with this whole 4 weeks apart thing, and I'm going to get busier as the summer comes in so it may mean less and less time for him...
I've been looking at places to live closer to him, and maybe this fall or next year I might move west...
My eldest brother announced his wedding last week too, it's not till the fall but it's another big upcoming event...



Long hair and sunshine...this is a wonderful feeling...

We also had such a great family dinner after work on Thursday, and then coffee and fruit parfaits. Parfaits are my favorite thing ever, really, as far as sweet desserts go. I'm not a fan of super sweet foods and random fact: I don't like chocolate (for the most part)

My adopted kitty, we decided she's a Turkish Angora decent, how exciting!


No comments:

Post a Comment